Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cycling Sauce: Chopper Guard Bicycle Lovelies



















-- The readers have spoken. February Sauce – The Assos catalogue girl


I’m a big fan of Assos clobber. Topnotch and reassuringly expensive. Like most things Swiss. They certainly know how to knock-up a half decent catalogue, too. And all in the best possible taste.

A cherry Swiss cheese salute to Assos and their marketing department. Your fine work is appreciated.

Readers: Send me your recommendations for March Cycling Sauce. Let’s work together on this and give manufacturers the recognition they deserve.

Manufacturers: More than happy to accept direct submissions. But you’ll have to send me some of your clobber (I’m an Australasian XL, European XXXL). Can’t be celebrating your loveliness without quality testing your clobber. Leave your email address in the comments section and I’ll reply offline with delivery details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop this filth I say. Cycling is a respectable sport, where nudity and frivolity has no place.

If you do insist on pictures of young nubile offerings then how about a lovely picture of a stripped down fixie!?

Having said that, the Assos girl is rather fine!

SeeJay said...

Filth???

Looks fine to me!