Sunday, May 10, 2009

Buon giorno from New Zealand








-- A letter to May Cycling Sauce winner WheelsBike

Dear WheelsBike

I am writing to tell you about your growing international reputation.

I am a member of a local Auckland New Zealand cycling club and each month we celebrate our favourite bicycle advertising. 

Our special interest is wheel-women (bicycle lovelies, as we call them) and I am pleased to tell you that your handiwork - the bella donna on your website - is the May winner. 

What is this lovely girl’s name? Are you still in contact with her? Where is she now? Were you at the photo-shoot? Did it drive new sales? Will you put all the photos on flickr? 

Also, we were hoping you could send us a poster, or cardboard cut-out, of your rather marvellous advertising girl. 

Please let me know and I'll send you our postage details. 

In the meantime, keep up the great work. 

Ci vidiamo.

Lester

No comments: